Postingan Populer

Ceiling Clothes Dryer : 6 lath victorian kitchen ceiling pulley Clothes horse ... - You don't always have to use a clothes dryer.

White Egg Chair : White Egg Chair | eBay / Shop for wicker egg chair online at target.

Dimensions Of Twin Mattress / Narrow Twin Mattress- All Sizes of Narrow Twin Available ... - Twin mattress dimensions are approximately 38 inches wide by 75 inches long.

Best Wall Mount Bathroom Faucet : Bathroom Sink Faucet - LED / Standard / Wall Mount Chrome ... - What is the best bathroom faucet?

Sling Patio Chair / Navona Tan Sling Patio Chair-FCS00015J - The Home Depot / You will find a wide variety of plastic chairs, folding chairs, and benches.

Bobs Laurel Bedroom Set

Bobs Laurel Bedroom Set

A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.

Page 26 Reviews 730 - 760

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: May 18, 2018

I went into Bob's Discount Furniture in Monroeville, PA on February 24, 2018 with the excitement of purchasing new Bedroom furniture. That was the last good moment I had in this experience. While I was browsing the store with my three children and my Mom, my Mom who was recovering from a recent back surgery, thought it would be easier to sit with my youngest child, who is a very energetic 3 year old and was just waking from a nap. My Son was very excited and wanted to sit on each couch. My mom was following him around to keep him contained as much as possible when one of the Salesmen – Pedro - told her, "Your child needs beat!" – I should have followed my instinct and left at that moment, but being excited for new furniture, I continued my shopping. Now, I do realize an energetic child can be frustrating at times, however, there is never an acceptable excuse to say something like that to a customer!

I did speak to the Manager eventually regarding this comment and was told that they spoke with him and they can assure me that he is very sorry that he said that. I also asked for a phone number for a corporate office and was told to search on Google. I did and was re-routed to the local stores. I had selected a bedroom set, but another one had really caught my eye that was a little more expensive than I had anticipated, but was told by several different workers that they have a 90 days same as cash program. So, I opted to go through their program - Acceptance Now for the 90 days same as cash they offered.

I made regular payments the first two months and went into the store on May 17th (a full week before the 90 days was up) and was told to pay 300+ more than what should have been my remaining balance. I was told at this time that only 80% of my payments already made during that time was going towards my furniture payment. I have combed through my rental agreement looking for where it says that I would only be paying 80% of my total owed during that 90 day period and could find nothing explaining these additional charges!

The Sales Associate that was working with me could not explain nor even figure out the additional charges as well. This is clearly a 'bait and switch' tactic and extremely unfair to the unsuspecting consumer who trusts in an organization to know their companies policies and procedures. I strongly believe that I was misled on several levels during this purchase and will be certain to convey this message to anyone that I encounter that is looking to purchase furniture. Avoid Bob's Discount Furniture! I can assure you that I will never purchase another item from this chain and I strongly urge everyone to stay away from this and every Bob's Discount Furniture Store. They are not upfront with their pricing and their Same as Cash policy, nor do they exhibit the least amount of courtesy or respect for their customers.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: May 18, 2018

I went to Bob's Furniture store in May 2017, bought $3,400.00 in furniture. I was graduating from college after 30 years of raising kids and putting through school and myself I wanted to give my home a makeover. I will admit that Bob's Furniture was exquisite and I loved the designs. I hadn't bought furniture in 20 years so I was very excited. The floor agent discussed with me how he wanted to get me in this furniture on a special promotion. He discussed the promotion and sounded good, but never did he say that after 12 months you will be getting all this interest.

Today May 18, 2018 I went online to see my acct# which is with Wells Fargo Bank. I was in shock that on Tuesday after paying my monthly bill my acct# jumped from $679.00 to $1313.00 due to $632.00 of interest was added on to my acct. I had work double shifts to pay that acct# down so that I can keep my credit report looking good. My chest sunk into my stomach when I read the new statement. I immediately called Wells Fargo because I knew they made a mistake. The agent that talked to me started telling me about dates and different terms that I was not privy too and I began to be upset.

There was no resolution to this problem but to pay on May 18, 2018 $689.00 today. I don't have that money today so I have to take this in the tailpipe. We as consumer need to know that there are sharks out there like Bob's Discount who put on a pretty bow to suck you in and then leave out the critical part of their sale pitch to get you in debt. I am hurt. The commercials are cute and I for one fell into the trap. When I for you I call everybody to let them know that Bob's Furniture is on the up and up, but now I have to call my family and friends to let them know to be careful of the sharks, not to go to Bob's or to at least listen closely, just like a car salesman. They are about getting a sale and damn the customer. I still love my furniture from Bob's Furniture. I'm just paying an arm in a leg for it.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered $7000 worth of furniture. The delivery driver showed up and immediately told me the king bedroom set was missing the rails to connect the headboard to the footboard, and that they wouldn't be able to build my bed. They were also missing a dresser chest. I also ordered a couch set with a chair and ottoman. They showed up with 2 chairs and 0 ottomans. I called customer service and they told me they forgot to load the rest of the bed set on the truck and they scheduled a return for 2 days later with the rest of the bed set. They told me the ottoman I had ordered with my couch set was now out of stock until August. I ordered it in April and was never told it was out of stock??? I would have never signed up for a couch set that was out of stock until August.

Ok, so at this point I'm frustrated but trying to keep my cool because I just want my bedroom furniture. So I take another day off of work so that I can get my delivery for the rest of my bedroom set. 2 days later and no one calls me or shows up like they promised. I call into customer service again, and they tell me they forgot to load the pieces into the truck AGAIN. The next delivery date is a week from now. Unbelievably terrible experience. DO NOT GO TO BOB'S. Beware. I wish I had read more reviews before purchasing. Between this website and others, there is overwhelmingly negative reviews. How this company is still in business is crazy. Extremely unprofessional customer service. Terrible terrible terrible experience at Bob's rip-off furniture.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 18, 2018

Along with all these other poor reviews, here comes another. Not only was I on hold for 3 hours and I did not receive a phone call back when told I would. Customer service lady Gabby was so unprofessional and nasty over the phone. Cutting me off when trying to explain what happened to much couch, and not caring of my concerns. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was lied to stating they were in a meeting. Not only was I treated like a useless human via phone I was told they couldn't send a technician to the house.

I PAY THOUSANDS of dollars to this trash bag of a company and pay for the extended Guardian warranty for what? This company will go down in shambles & like everyone else said it's a gimmick. Not only did the sales rep mislead my husband & I into thinking Bob's is the best, we'll it's not. They're a big scam, and I would never deal with the nasty warranty agents again. After being on hold a ridiculous wait period, and being talked to like it was an inconvenience to them, other measures were taken. Warning for all to take these reviews into consideration before purchasing through them, or you'll be on here next writing an infuriating story of your experience.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 17, 2018

Been trying to resolve for 6 months. Purchased a dining room set for over $800. Everything wobbles, dents in wood, glass has scratches. No one wants to help since they already have my payment. DO NOT PAY CASH!!! Now the screws have come out of the wood on chairs, can not sit on these, 2 out of 4. I am sure it is only a matter of time and the others will fall off. They are located in a difficult spot to put back, so useless. Useless, just like Bob's Furniture. This is a company which will go out of business soon. They are a FAD and going to get as much $$ then, move on. Please don't purchase from this company. Go to a place where YOU MEAN SOMETHING and are VALUED. Not here.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 15, 2018

I purchased couches in 2016 and found that the leather is peeling, when I contacted Bob's about it the representative at the store did say that it was bonded leather and that they no longer sell this product because of the issues of peeling. So I started a claim with Bob's Furniture and sent all the supporting pictures and they denied my claim because they state that that is normal wear and tear? What!!! Since when do couches only last less than a year? 1000.00 later and now I'm stuck with these peeling couches that are disgusting to look at. Foolish me. Before I had this issue resolved I decided to purchase a bedroom set for my daughter which I JUST CANCELLED, they don't deserve my business or anyone else's!!! Buyers beware!!!

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 14, 2018

Leather lounge chair arm (less than 2 yrs old) is peeling. The repair did not fix it. They used markers to fix it and of course it does not match. They used a cheap leather. Wish I had known, I would have paid a little more and got something of quality. Very disappointed. Will not recommend Bob's to anyone. It may look the same as the name brand products but I assure it is not!!! You get what you pay for.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: May 13, 2018

I just purchased a Java Vintage bed in which all 4 drawers to the bed are defective. I have to inconveniently wait an entire month for new drawers because of back orders; this shows that many of these drawers to the bed have defective issues. I requested a discount or price adjustment due to the fact the bed I purchased is not worth the price I paid for, which I was denied. They offered me a gift card instead, I do not trust Bob's defective merchandise, so a gift card is UNACCEPTABLE!!! I AM REQUESTING A DISCOUNT RATE OR PRICE ADJUSTMENT FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND THE DEFECTIVE BED you delivered to me on 5/12/18.

Updated on 07/25/2018: My bed is a defect/reject; the headboard is stripped, the bed squeaks while sitting or laying in it, the drawers are broken and/or will not close securely. I am having issues with delivery and inferior customer service, including Bob's assistants from the corporate office. This will be the 7 time they are delivering a replacement. I highly doubt that these "imbecile" will ever get it right. I think Bob's Furniture is begging me to take them to court for taking time out from work as well as my pain and suffering for not receiving a completely new bed. I don't give a ** about your refund policy, JUST GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY ASAP!!!!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 11, 2018

Purchased a sofa bed, chair and ottoman ($1100). Sofa bed leg hinge broke at a weak point in the metal. Goof Proof (Guardian) would not cover it based on a phone call, because it told them it broke when my son was getting out of bed. By their narrow definition, this is not an "accidental" damage. Was told to call Bob's since they have a 5 year manufacturers warranty on what they call motion beds. Well, Bob's sent a "certified" technician to look at the bed and take pictures. I was called several hours later by a representative who apologized and said the tech did not believe it was a manufacturers defect. The tech was here for a total of maybe 5 minutes, looked at the broken part for 30 seconds, took 2 photos and left.

If the piece did not break accidentally, then it is a defect; if not a defect then it is an accident. This was not a case of a group of 5 year olds jumping on the bed, which would be negligent. Very upset with the support from Bob's, OH here's the kicker to all of this... Bob's tells me on the phone that I cannot even purchase the metal work (folding frame) for this sofa, which is less than 5 years old, and the only thing I can do is purchase a new sofa bed. I believe that that the TECH, who works for Bob's, knew that this would need to be a full replacement and therefore recommended to Bob's that they not back the warranty.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: May 10, 2018

Bought a power reclining sofa from Bob's and was encouraged by salesperson to purchase the Goof Proof Plus insurance for $129.99 for 5 years of coverage on the sofa. Right seat broke. Called for service on Tuesday 1-16-18 and after 56 minutes on the phone, was told service tech would come Friday 1-19-18. Tech came, said needed an entire new carriage mechanism and he called their parts department and put me on the phone with them. I was told by Emani that the part was on backorder and wouldn't be in till the beginning of April!! I called April 7 and was told by Robert that he saw that the part was still on backorder and that I would be sent an email within 24-48 hours with a status update. I got that email and it stated that NOW the part would not be in till the middle of MAY!!

On Sunday April twenty second I spoke with Elvia to express my frustration. Her reply was that I would just have to wait for the part to come in. I asked about a replacement or at least a loaner sofa and again her reply was, "Sorry you going to have to wait" and that they don't give replacements or loaners. I asked to speak with a supervisor and after a few minutes on hold, Kebra comes on the phone. I again expressed my situation and frustration and that they should either replace the sofa or at least give me a loaner. Her reply was the same! "We don't do that" and, "Sorry, you're just going to have to wait for the part to come in and when it does, it will be shipped to your home." As I am writing this I am STILL sitting on a broken seat!!! Four months PLUS!!!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 8, 2018

I am writing to request a refund on the Goof Proof insurance purchased with my furniture in 2016. Recently I tried to file a claim for a rip in my couch. The insurance company told me that because it was in the seam it was not covered, that I should use the 5-year warranty since it was in the seam. You sent a repairman out but he also said it was not a manufacturer issue because it was ripped by a person. Which it was caused by a school bag getting snagged. So we called the insurance company back and they said they would not cover it because it was in the seam. This is a bait and switch scheme. I am requesting either (1) the couch be repaired or replaced (2) a refund for the Goof Proof protection.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 6, 2018

I purchased $8300 worth of furniture from Bob's. The biggest headache is their delivery system and their exchange policies. Bob's Furniture promised me for this breakfast with Bob's delivery scheduled from 6:30 to 9:30 in the morning. On the day of the delivery, the delivery driver just decided to show up at 2:30 in the afternoon which I am already at work. So, I rescheduled the delivery again (It is hard to schedule the availability of our condo's elevator). So, the second time the furniture was delivered, I have to keep on waiting and waiting until when the delivery will be coming. I have to cancel my other activity just to accommodate the delivery. As a customer, it is so inconvenient. Bob's will deliver when it is convenient for them. As the goods were delivered, my bedroom was assembled invertedly and the nightstand drawer was broken.

I have to schedule again and waited for the whole day for the guy to invert my bedroom set to the right place. As of my nightstand, they technician discovered that parts of the drawer was broken. I have to wait for at least a month for the parts to be mailed in my condo and then I have to call them again to scheduled for the repair. I am still waiting for the parts as of the moment and worst scenario, Bob's has no way of tracking when that parts will be delivered.

Regarding the return policy, I decided to exchange my mattress. They will exchange the mattress but not exchange the power base. I tried to switch from queen to king size because it is not comfortable for us. The problem is if I could not exchange the powerbase base to a king size, what will support my king size mattress if I exchange it? Damn damn policy. I contacted Bob's customer care and they stated that "ONCE THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED YOU CAN NOT RETURNED IT OR EXCHANGED IT.'

My salesperson named is ** from Bob's Furniture located at 4825 Golf Road, Skokie Illinois 60077. After I bought all the furniture, ** does not give me a damn to help me with the situation. In fact, he is the one who talked me into buying this power-based board for the bed and told me that I can exchanged or returned this power-based for the bed if it is not good for me. Also, I tried to reach out with their manager but she laughed at me over the phone and feel so sorry about the situation but can't help me at all. I contacted the customer care and talked with their two supervisor, employee number ** and **, but they just brushed me off. They both stated that there is nothing they can do. The lesson of this experience BE CAREFUL ABOUT GOING TO BOB'S FURNITURE. They are very sneaky and tricky with their advertisement.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 4, 2018

OK, here's how it works. When you call to file a claim (like I did within the 5 year Goof Proof Insurance coverage plan), you will be asked a bunch of questions which seem innocent. They're not. Bob's insurance provider (Guardian) will use your answers to disqualify you. In my case, I was asked when the damage occurred. Honestly, who walks around their house checking how their furniture is doing?? Unknowingly, I replied that I was not sure, but a maybe a month or two.

Well hold the phones, you're not covered with that statement. The companies "policy" or as I call it a scam, is that you must report all damage within 1 month. Why? If I'm with the 5 year period does that matter. This was the way for the company to weasel their way out of repairing my couch. Their service people are as interested in you or your issue, and this comes through clearly. If the product wasn't such a poorly constructed piece of furniture, I wouldn't have need the fake coverage, which I am not entitled too regardless I paid $150 for. Sad sad company.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: May 2, 2018

It was time to purchase a new mattress and I decided to give Bob's a try. After all, those commercials were catchy and I figured I'd save some money. After all, what could go wrong? Well, EVERYTHING. I made the mistake of purchasing my first mattress online. Within a night or two of sleeping on it, I knew it wouldn't "work" for me. It felt like I had maybe an inch of memory foam on top of plywood. My fault, I didn't try it out before I bought it. So I went in store and explained my problem. The salesman helped me out and I thought I found the replacement bed I needed. The only problem was the foundation I needed was out of stock and I'd have to wait nearly two weeks to have it delivered. It was an even exchange and delivery was free. He informed me that if I needed to return the bed again, I had up to 90 days and this time I'd have to pay for delivery.

So here comes delivery day. I get a random phone call from their HQ (or whoever sets up delivery) out East asking me if I want to indeed cancel my delivery that day because that's what was communicated to the delivery person. I was flabbergasted; no delivery person had contacted me and I thought my delivery was on schedule at that point. So then they were supposed to deliver in the late afternoon/early evening and I receive a phone call from the delivery person indicating they're 10 minutes away (this is a little before 10 am)... Really? The delivery people were rude and condescending. I actually felt SHAME for returning my mattress.

After the mattress arrived, I realized something didn't feel "right". The design was correct, the label was correct, but the feel is completely different. This bed is even less comfortable than the previous bed and within minutes of laying on it, all I could think is "this one is not the one I tried in the showroom". I have given this mattress a try and it's NOT working out. The pain and discomfort I experience daily is awful... I can't sleep at night because I can't get comfortable. I have resorted to going to a chiropractor because of the problems this mattress and the previous mattress have caused. At this point, I can't even sleep on said mattress and am sleeping on my couch.

I have called Bob's to see what my options are and was blown away by what I heard. They informed me because I already exchanged once, the only thing they can do is have a technician come out and "inspect" it. Inspect what, exactly? Mattress comfort is very subjective. I don't need a random human "reporting" what "should" be comfortable for me when they know absolutely nothing about me at all. To add to the agitation, I will have to wait an entire week for them to come out and then await this "report".

To add insult to injury, remember what that good 'ol sales person told me? Apparently not at all true... And had I wanted to return it, I would have only had THIRTY DAYS for the second mattress. That completely contradicts their website and the documents I was given at time of purchase. All I want is a solid night's sleep. I spent at least $1000 on this mattress set and I can't even use it because it's causing so much pain and discomfort leading to a sleepless night. I haven't slept well in at least 60 days. And I feel helpless and hopeless that this situation will be resolved any time soon.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: May 1, 2018

I bought a dining room table, chairs and cabinet set from Bob's, spent a few thousand dollars. They sold me the Goof Proof Insurance. OK fair. The table, aside from showing all scuff marks on it, got a chip in it, few months after purchase. I called Bob's, sent pictures and they told me not an issue for them. Call Guardian (Goof Proof). I called Guardian, sent them pictures, followed up with them, had to resend pictures and had to chase them. After weeks/months of chasing I finally got someone who told me it's not an accident, it chipped from normal use. Not an accident? I chipped it purposely? Of course it was an accident, it happened accidentally, does that mean something different?

Guardian told me to call Bob's. It should be manufacture warranty, so back again to Bob's, long story short they told me their position is they will not cover my claim. They sell me insurance, I pay for it, but won't cover my claim! I have no one else to escalate to, getting in touch with someone at Bob's and Guardian is very difficult. This whole experience is VERY DISAPPOINTING, and to think I recommended others to them, some of who bought furniture. Come on Bob's, do the right thing.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 30, 2018

I have purchased worth of 10k furniture from this store. I have major issue with my loveseat. One side is leaning down so if you see from far distance you see loveseat is not balanced. Technician came by few times to inspect it and they do commit that there is an issue but when you call 1800 number they are saying TECHNICIAN DID NOT FIND ANY MANUFACTURING ISSUES. I been hearing same wording every time then where the issue came from. I AM TELLING EVERYONE please stay away from this store and never purchase insurance. They are gimmick too. I don't want to give them even one star. MINUS 5 stars is my rating. I don't like rating to businesses to hurt them but this one is EXTREMELY BAD. BAD SERVICES and PRODUCTS. Now decision is yours.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 27, 2018

My Mom and myself have purchased furniture from My Bob's discount furniture such as couches, bed frame and table and chairs and to be honest their quality of furniture is not the best quality. Looks are deceiving, the furniture wears out rather rapid and does last years as it should. I purchased a $2000 recliner set and have had their "technicians" come to my home multiple times to try and correct the fact that all of the recliners individually as well as the center piece tip over. The couches do not stay linked together, they come apart very easily. When in the reclined position, if you were to lean forward a bit or if a child were to lean against the foot rest area the couches will tip forward.

Also if anyone sat on the couch (in the reclined position or not) and leaned a bit over the arm rest side the couch would disconnect and tip to the side as if it would fall over as well as if someone leaned on the back of the couch it would also disconnect and tilt back. As humans with reflexes our bodies would react and not allow the full tilt over but a younger or small child will take the fall with the couch if unaware. I have young children. I've expressed this to My Bob's customer care several times and deemed the couches unsafe, they said... There's nothing they can do because the tech said they were up to standard because it's how My Bob's made them. Now how is that acceptable? How is that ok?

So after the Tech left I was on the phone with customer care (who doesn't really care) for over an hour with the Rep. who wasn't even saying much or giving me answers because she was waiting for someone to become available and tell her what to do over some chat line just to end up telling me there was nothing she can do. What a horrible experience. I won't ever purchase anything from them ever again. I will also be cancelling my My Bob's credit card. I will stick to Raymour & Flanigan and Ashley furniture in which they have better quality furniture and better customer service. I had also paid extra for the My Bob's goof proof warranty which is just a crock of ** and their way of getting more money out of you. It did nothing for me in this situation. Shame on you My Bob's Discount Furniture. I will also let all of my family and friends know not to shop at My Bob's!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 23, 2018

Purchased a dining room set with included table, chairs and buffet server. Unfortunately our table broke so we called Guardian and within a few days I received a credit to go purchase a new table. Was told someone from the store will call once my credit is available... which never happened. So I go online and they no longer make the same table that we have. Called their customer service team and was told they will help me out with perhaps a new buffet server or a credit towards a new one since they no longer make the same matching top as the table. Was given the run around for a month and they declined me. Once again no one ever called me! What kind of CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT? So now I'm stuck with a broken table and a credit only good for a missed match buffet server. Save your money & go elsewhere!!

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 22, 2018

Purchased furniture a year ago. First couch needed to be replaced because the furniture was shredding. We did not even have it for a month. I called because the replaced couch shredded again and the loveseat is ripped so bad I am so embarrassed. Bob's Furniture is such a ripoff.

Rated with 5 stars

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 21, 2018

I met Greg ** as I was strolling through the Bob's Furniture store on Allisonville Road in Indianapolis. I was looking for living room furniture. My mother had recently passed and I was looking for a few new pieces for the home. Greg showed me a few things that I might like. Then he let me have some time to myself to look around. Greg never pressured me or led me to the higher end furniture. I bought an extremely nice living room set that is super comfortable. Greg is an awesome individual! I went back a week later and bought a very nice bed with a great mattress from Greg. I am having lower back surgery soon. He made sure I had the right mattress for my 61 year old body.

Now Greg and I are friends because he never pressured me with sales tactics. He is there to help and enhance people's lives. Greg ** is a quality person and I am glad that our paths have crossed! Ok I am done. If you need anything for your home stop in and see Greg. Or just go in and say hi to him. He will be the one who looks like he just walked off the cover of a fashion magazine. Thank you.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 20, 2018

I went to Bob's Discount Furniture too once. Customer service told me that I can refund my couch and when I walked in the door I got sprung on by a sales rep that didn't want to hear what I was there for. He just wanted to sell me something then he walked away from me. Once I found a manager they scheduled my replacement. I have had this couch under a year (still under warranty) and it ripped. We called customer service and said they would either give us a new couch or give us one for the same price, they said the material our couch was made out of was defective. So we went with the same couch just new material. They delivered me a ripped couch 2 days later! And the driver set up a new delivery of another couch!

Fine, 2 days later a driver comes and parks halfway down my driveway and I say, "The entrance is back here," and he yells at me, "I FIGURED AS MUCH!" Now he comes into my home and asks me where the couch is and I show him, he asked why I was returning it and I said it ripped! He says, "You're returning it because of this?" I reply, "Yes!" He then tells me, "Well that's ridiculous," and tells me karma is gonna get me for this and it will be worse for me next time! (AT THIS POINT I'M PISSED!)

He proceeds to dismantle the couch in my living room and turns to me and says, "Your floor is dirty. You need to clean that!" (YA THINK!) He proceeds to bring in the new couch hitting the roof of the staircase on the landing denting it, slams it into my support beam and railing and gashed it and then slammed the second piece into my doorframe of my outside door! He puts it together in my living room, tells me that they didn't want to give me a new couch that's why the other driver didn't give me the couch the first time around and it is too much work for them to bring it upstairs! That's why he said to you it's ripped! SO now I HAVE lost 2 days off of work because of this **!

He then leaves and leaves all the garbage in my driveway of what the new couch was wrapped in! My husband tells me I'm too nice and should have yelled at him but that gets you nowhere. I proceed to email and call Bob's and no response. I HAVE NEVER HAD BEEN TREATED SO POORLY BY A COMPANY! I will NEVER use you again or EVER refer you to ANYONE! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I work in customer service and run a company full time. I would never speak to my customer paying or not like this! Shame on you!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 20, 2018

I bought a coffee table from Bob's Discount Furniture. When I opened the box it was severely damaged and missing important pieces. When I called them they agreed to replace the table. The serviceman assembled it and left one of the legs loose. I tried to tighten it but was unable (EVEN THOUGH I HAD THE CORRECT TOOL). They sent a second serviceman who used a hammer to pound the screws in damaged the top of the table. Do not buy furniture from Bob's. You will be severely disappointed. Their "customer care" people will accuse you and insult you.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 19, 2018

Purchased leather power reclining couch and loveseat. Delivered day before Easter 2018. One of the seats were ripped and the recliner didn't work. Came following week to replace it with far worse. One recliner didn't work. Came again following week to replace it but didn't bring a replacement!!! The worst customer service EVER. I WAS TOLD ALL SALES ARE FINAL. This was not brought at your pit. She said she'll credit my account. They will pick it up but my REFUND will take 7 business days!!! Great. How am I to buy something in the meantime??!! Guess I'll be sitting on the floor for a while... NEVER EVER AGAIN. MY sister had problems too with her bed... Gave her a hard time then came with a totally different mattress.

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 18, 2018

This past December I ordered the Tuscany bedroom set from BOB'S. Came out to $3,015. I thought it was really nice and pretty affordable for what it was. I opened a Bob's Discount Furniture credit card through Wells Fargo to make the purchase. The day of my delivery I was all excited until I saw the furniture was all damaged and broken. The delivery guy told me he would take pictures of it and someone would come to replace what was broken. I had total faith for whatever reason and made a payment of $800 on the BOB'S credit card because I like to pay off my debt fairly quickly.

2 weeks go by and nobody contacted me about replacing the furniture so I call the store, the store tells me they have no knowledge of anything and that they would "do me a favor" with a one-time full replacement for brand new furniture (which I had ordered to begin with). So a week later a new team comes and they open up boxes of furniture at the front door in the snow and those pieces were broken as well! I denied the order. Called back. They apologized and said they would come again... Second time they come they have the wrong set altogether and ask my boyfriend to climb in the back of their 27-foot box truck to open boxes with them to see which was the right furniture. They only had one nightstand that was right and told me it was taken out of someone's house and wasn't new.

I denied the order again and this time called up super angry, they assured me next delivery would go right. Third time they showed up, I had taken off work to ensure this went right and two guys come with MARKERS telling me they will color is where the dents and scratches were and try to fix it themselves!!! I told them to get out of my house. Called up Bob's again to say, "Wtf is going on here!?" They contact the warehouse and call me back saying, "We're sorry. We just can't get this right and we would like to refund you for everything and return the furniture!" I was upset and disappointed but said ok...

So the delivery people come again a week later but only pick up 2 pieces of furniture, I said, "Why!?" They said they don't actually work for BOB'S and they get their assignment from the warehouse and it was only to pick up two pieces so I called the store again and they told me not to worry let them take what they can and they will schedule another pick up...

Second time the guys come and again same story they only can pick up the bed and the nightstand! And third time another week later I get a text on my phone saying, "Unfortunately the pick up was canceled due to inclement weather," and then to my surprise delivery team comes a day early to say they were getting ahead of the storm and were there to pick up the rest! I said, "Fine." I was relieved as I already had bought new furniture and this stuff was now an eyesore in the way! So all the furniture is out of my house and now I'm calling about my refund and they say that they had to wait until all pieces were back in the warehouse...

I wait a week later and they said all pieces had been returned issued me a returned receipt via email but told me it would take 30 days to go back on my card. A month goes by and guess what? No refund! So I call my bank to complain about this fraud and then call Bob's to ask again wtf is going on and they said, "Well we can't do anything about it because you complained to your bank and now it's being investigated." So another month goes by and I get a letter from my bank THAT THEY SIDED WITH BOB'S AND I WOULD GET No REFUND! I called Bob's again furious and they said the furniture was never returned! I called my bank again and submitted evidence of the return and the case was opened again and I'm still waiting 4 months still no refund... beware of this company. They are pure scam artists!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 18, 2018

Bought brand new furniture that was delivered on April 2, had to call customer service during delivery that the curio cabinet was broken. They informed us that the repair technician would come out in 3 days, then was informed next day that the technician would be there in 2 weeks to repair. Technician said had to be replaced, another 2 weeks and new one gets delivered today and again damaged, called customer service and they said that they would deliver again on Saturday. So after missing 3 days of work and having to cancel plans for Saturday, they informed us that they would give us $75 gift certificate for inconvenience, that does not even cover lost wages (3 days off of work) and having to cancel plans for next delivery, and all the aggravation of dealing with this situation. Let's see if the 3rd curio cabinet is good or damaged.

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer

Original review: April 15, 2018

I purchased 2 couches and 2 recliners. After 3 days I realized that what I sat on in the store was NOT the way this furniture felt at home. Absolutely HATE it. I contacted the store to see if I could exchange it, but of course they said no! Thanks for nothing! This is the second time I have been unsatisfied with them. I will not be returning or recommending them ever again! I hope they go out of business because they SUCK!!!

Rated with 2 stars

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 14, 2018

You are given 12 months to pay without interest. I specifically asked and was told that there were no minimum payments due so long as the balance was paid within 12 months. 2 weeks after the first was due, I was contacted by Wells Fargo because I had "missed" my payment. I explained what was said and paid twice the minimum and was told since I paid 2x the amount, my next payment was not due the next month, but the month after. I paid twice the next month, but the third month I paid twice but was charged a late fee.

I have paid $500.00/month on a statement of $204.00/month and been charged a late fee every time! Are you Serious??? The bedroom we received had 2 broken drawers in the chest. Reps came and were unable to correct and another chest was sent...with the same broken drawers! My husband and I had to go to the Bob's where we purchased it...on New Year's Day no less...to get a slide assembly from another dresser that my husband installed himself. Then we get this BS about 2 days late when paying 2x the min due??? Nice furniture, HORRIBLE CS and WORST financing.

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 13, 2018

The furniture is defective, they sell the guarantee but never solve any problem, I have reported several times a problem I have with a recliner for which I paid $1,600 from the second week after I bought it and until now the only thing I have been told is that It is wear and tear, I use 2 weeks! Idiots. The supervisor apologized and said that she has to be guided by her technician's report, said technician only took pictures of my recliner and left. Please be careful, save yourself the displeasure and do not throw away your money as it happened to me.

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 12, 2018

I bought protection plan for my sofa set, I have tears which the stuffing is exposed on the seam which doesn't look like it was stitched from the manufacturer and the frame where the sofa and chaise meet are bent in and after numerous calls both of their technicians reported that it was how it is made. The seams are reported as normal wear and tear and there is nothing they can do about it. I finally asked for a refund on my protection plan in which they now indicated that it's nonrefundable.

The protection plan states it covers accidental tears and stains and they have written it as normal wear and tear, my sofa isn't even a year old yet and states it should be still under manufacturers warranty! I have purchased a bedroom set, sofa set and kitchen table and chairs in which 2 have protection plans which are useless! Just want you to spend extra money and don't cover anything! I just wanted them to at least fix the tear or replace like they're advertising! I will not be purchasing from them again!

Read full review

Rated with 1 star

profile pic of the author

Verified Reviewer Verified Buyer

Original review: April 12, 2018

We bought close to $7000 worth of furniture from their Wilkes Barre store back in September 2017. The first time they delivered, the couch and dining room set were the wrong colors. They redeliver in October 2017 and got the couch right, but dining room set was still wrong. I spoke with Lori, the store manager, and found the dining room set on the showroom floor was a different color than what they were actually selling to customers. I did not like the color and did not find anything else on the floor that I liked, so she said she would issue us a refund for the dining room set.

That was in October 2017 and it is now April 2018 and we have still not received our refund!!! I have spoken with Lori many times and she promised to take care of it, but never did. Finally, the last time I spoke with her, she told me that corporate offices show that I took ownership of the dining room set, which she knows I did not, and they would not issue me a refund due to this glitch in paperwork.

I have contact corporate 6 times (via phone and email) and have never received any correspondence back. I am out approximately $1200 and cannot get the company to talk with me about this issue. I will be seeking legal counsel and hope to get my money back. Buyers beware, some of the items they show in their stores are not the items you will get and DO NOT take any verbal promises from them, get EVERYTHING in writing!!!

Read full review

Bobs Laurel Bedroom Set

Source: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/furniture/bobs_discount_furniture.html?page=26